0800 180 8440
Calls from mobiles may be charged

i was the company director of a firm and it was disolved in 2012. i had a dispute with a client whilst trading and they asked for their money back, i refused as we had satisfied the terms and conditions.

i have just been served papers at my home address in my name to be summonded for questioning, if i dont go i will be arrested.

apparently this guy has already took me to court and as i didnt turn up he won. a i wasnt informed and b it was a contract with my ltd disolved company.

i need to go to court it 2 weeks with bank statements ect.
is this right ? as the court order is in my name not the compANY im really worried as the old company bank account is closed.
i a dont want to pay him but feel im going to be made too.

any advice?